Saturday, June 7, 2008

Vehicles Accidents:

Last month I was on a bus
wondering what is all the fuss
I looked out the front window
the driver in the van didn't bother to slow
Instead he went through a yield sign
a motorist can get a fine
As a result the bus almost got in an accident
not exactly a nice incident
When driving you can be sure
that this is one way accidents will occur
When something like this occurs it is a mess
as well as causes alot of stress
It people who drive like a lunatic
that make me sick
It doesn't matter if you are in the city
or out in the country
Many occur at intersections
and the junctions.
People are in too much of a hurry
which causes needless worry
Just remember when you get behind that wheel
taking responsibility is real
regardless if there are injuries
or if there are fatalities.
I will also mention
so pay attention
You need to think
and don't drink

No comments:

About Me

I like to blog I have one sister 2 brothers 3 nieces and 2 nephews. I did my schooling in Saskatoon but born in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I have been writing for several years and the poetry for about close to 3 years. I wrote my first poem after my brother died. Just because I am girl of poems I may write other item that is not a poem. I spend much time on the internet including my blogging. I became a great aunt twice last year